Friday, October 5, 2007

She is gone...and we are NOT out of PGN.

Yes, that's right. She is gone and we did not get any news today. We are both nearly over the edge. I really thought today was the day and ran around telling everyone that. No such luck...I have no idea why we are not out yet.

Mazzi was almost reluctant to go back to Adriana today. She turned away from her and hugged me. It made us feel so good, not sure if she was intentional in her actions but we like to think so. She is a cuddle bug with her mommy. She lets me hold her and cuddles up with me. She likes dad to laugh but me when it's bedtime so that makes me feel better. She laughs so much at him...thinks he's hilarious.

Adriana was so sweet today. Again, wanted us to know she was praying for us. And, brought us another Guatemala diaper bag. She is the best! And, she wanted us to write down the correct spellings of our names and Mazzi's name. She said something about making us something??

Well, we just left the hotel for the first time and walked next door to eat. We are full and emotionally exhausted. We're going to get to bed because Kenneth is picking us up at 5:30am and we don't arrive in Chicago until 10:40pm. Going to be another long day.

Love yas!

No comments: