Monday, November 12, 2007

We're home and it's never felt so good!

Well, as you probably know by now...we are home sweet home!!! And, trust me, it has never felt better! Mazzi is doing so wonderfully it's just hard to believe. She is having no issues what so ever. She loves her new home and her forever parents. She is a mama's girl already. There is one problem though. She wants to be held constantly! If her and I are sitting on the floor, she would much rather be sitting in my lap than on the floor right next to me. She's my little cuddle bug. She still thinks her dad is the funniest person too, no change there!

She went to the doctor today and it went very well. She got a flu shot and a TB skin test. We have to go back on Wednesday for blood work because the good lab tech was not in today. She is already famous at the doctor's office. They had all been waiting to meet Lola and Brady's cousin, Mazzi. She is going in December for her consult with a plastic surgeon regarding her extra little toes. The doctor seems to think it will be fairly easy to correct, but I'm still very nervous about the whole idea of surgery!!!

Well, I guess I must have scared all of our visitors away with my post from last week. Sorry about that!!! I didn't expect Mazzi to adjust quite so quickly and now we are just dying to show her off and have had very few visitors beyond our immediate family. So, if you have been waiting to give us our space...thank you and PLEASE come see us!!!! Mazzi is just so anxious to meet everyone! You may want to call first in case we are out and about or just stop by! We can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Shannon's from Springfield...Maureen. She has kept me updated on Mazzi news and you all have been in my prayers. I just wanted to wish you all a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is a beautiful little girl.

From, Ray, Maureen, Kendra, Katy and Clare Carter

Debbie said...

I'm so glad she's adjusting well. I can't wait to meet her. Oh and you too :-)