Friday, November 2, 2007

Just a quick note...will write more later.

Just wanted to post a quick update to let you all know that the wait is finally over. After a crazy mess and confusion, it is official. We fly out Monday bright and early. Mazzi will come to us about 5pm and we will say our good-byes to Adriana. Then we have our embassy appointment at 8am on Tuesday. We have wait for her Visa on Wednesday and then we fly home on Thursday. Leaving Guatemala at 2pm and arriving in Bloomington at 9pm. Finally the date is set! I will post more later...when I'm not so exhausted!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers have definitely been answered. We are so happy for both of you. I remember how excited we were when our daughter finally got the "go ahead" to fly to China to get Maimie last February. God bless each of you!
In Christian Love,
Mike & Vickey Lanan (Sheila's sister)

Anonymous said...

Your prayers have came true. Have a great trip. You guys are going to be great parents. I'd love to see her when things calm down have Grandma Debbie call Barb or Kat when the time is right.

Kathy R

Debbie said...

I'm am so excited for you guys (although I'm also a little envious, but I know my time will come). Enjoy your trip and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get home (and actually find the time to write about it).