Wednesday, October 17, 2007

News today from Katie...

Well, we got an email today from Katie indicating that we have already received our authorization for DNA testing from the Embassy.

She continued by saying the following: In addition, I wanted to let you know that we should hear about your pink slip much sooner than I had advised you earlier. The 2nd DNA test is the last step and usually takes about 2 weeks to complete. I just wanted to give you both a heads up that we will probably hear about your pink slip in about two weeks. Please remember, this is my estimate again, but you guys should be prepared to travel in about 3 weeks. Of course, I will keep you posted on everything. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Oh my goodness! This is just fabulous news...it's going to happen even sooner than we thought. We won't know the exact date until we get our pink slip and will probably only have about a week to make our arrangements and get there. Therefore, let the packing begin! I'm going to try to get everything ready very soon so that we aren't stressed and rushed to get packed, etc.
I think we will probably be flying out of Bloomington. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jit & Kik:
This is just what you've been waiting to hear for so long. I'm shedding tears of joy as I write this. All this time you've waited and hoped for is so close at hand. Praise God Almighty for your about to be completed family!
Love & Prayers
eileen schraeder

Anonymous said...

Mazzi just gets more and more adorable! So glad to hear your great news! Can't wait to see her! Sheila